Lecturer, Mathematics department, London School of Economics.
- The Strategic Value of Recall, Games and Economic Behavior 74 (1), 332-351 (2012).
- Correlation through Bounded Recall Strategies, International Journal of Game Theory 42 (4), 867-890 (2013).
- Learning Cycle Length through Finite Automata, Mathematics of Operations Research 38 (3), 526-534 (2013).
- Hunter, Cauchy Rabbit, and Optimal Kakeya Sets, with Y. Babichenko, Y. Peres, P. Sousi and P. Winkler, to appear in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society.
- Simple Approximate Equilibria in Large Games, with Y. Babichenko and S. Barman, 15th ACM conference on Economics and Computation (2014).
Work in Progress
- Effective Martingales with Restricted Wagers.